- 2009 R Evolution, collaboration with Haideen Anderson and Mike Tackeberry
- 2008 Amerikan Nightmare, collaboration with Haideen Anderson and Tom Kennedy
- 2007 The Green Dream Machine, collaboration with Haideen Anderson and Tom Kennedy
- 2007 Topsy-Turvy Bus, assisted Tom Kennedy with commission from Ben Cohen for Top Priorities, Inc.
- 2002 The Whale, collaboration with Tom Kennedy
Exhibitions and Group Shows
- 2009 “Vignettes” Venus Gallery, San Francisco, CA
- 2009 “Voyage” PG&E Building, San Francisco, CA
- 2009 “Mariposa Bevelaqua” Trans-America Building, San Francisco, CA
- 2008 “2nd Skin” Exploratorium, San Francisco, CA
- 2008 “The Art of Recycling” San Francisco Public Library, San Francisco, CA
- 2008 “Detritus Chronicled” Varnish Gallery, San Francisco, CA
- 2008 “Roadside Attraction” SomARTs Gallery, San Francisco, CA
- 2007 “Figurative, Figuratively” Anon Salon, San Francisco, CA
- 2007 “Xina, Neon” Women’s Building, San Francisco, CA
- 2007 “Compelled” Melting Point Gallery, San Francisco, CA
- 2006 “Reconsidered Materials” Exploratorium, San Francisco, CA
- 2006 “Zoom” Red Ink Studio, San Francisco, CA
- 2006 “Group Show” SomARTS Gallery, San Francisco, CA
- 2005 “Scrap House” City Hall Grounds, San Francisco, CA
- 2005 “Four” Norcal Corporate Headquarters, San Francisco, CA
- 2004 “Solo Exhibition” Main Hall, Bioneers Convention, Marin, CA
- 2003 “Stanly” Sony Metreon, San Francisco, CA
- 2003 “Camel” John Wickett Museum, San Francisco, CA
- 2003 “Odyssey” Recology. Artist in Residence Solo Show, San Francisco, CA
- 2001 “This Was, This Is” Main St. Gallery, Placerville, CA
- 2000 “Illusion of Shameless Abundance” The Lab, San Francisco, CA
- 1999 “Nebulous Entity” S.F. Arts Commission Gallery, Grove St. Window, San Francisco, CA
- 1998 “Gaia” SomARTs Gallery, San Francisco, CA
- 1997 “Feast of Fools” The Jewelry Store, San Francisco, CA
- 1996 “Beyond Belief” Minna Street Gallery, San Francisco, CA
- 2002 Traffic of Ideas, Seattle, WA. Permanent site-specific sculpture, Seattle Arts Commission. Assisted Brian Goggin in sculpting books out of hydrocal and making wax molds for bronze casting.
- 2000 Convertibles, Menlo Park, CA. Permanent site-specific sculpture, Menlo Park Art Commission. A 22-foot stone and concrete sculpture of animated couches. Assisted Brian Goggin with metal, stone, and concrete work.
- 1999 Photogenesis, North Sea Tac Park, King County, WA. Permanent site-specific sculpture, Seattle Art Commission. Three metal tree, pulsating street lamp sculptures. Worked as part of a four member team of artists on all details of fabrication and installation.
- 1999 Substrada, Mission Street, San Francisco, CA. Permanent site-specific sculpture, San Francisco Art Commission. Nine sidewalk portal, concrete sculptures. Assisted Brian Goggin in sculpture design. Worked with plaster, wax, and rubber molds.
- 1998 Samson, Sacramento International Airport, Sacramento, CA. Two 23-foot tall towers constructed of over 700 pieces of refurbished luggage. Worked as part of five member team in all phases of construction and installation.
- 1997 Defenestration, Howard and 6th Street, San Francisco, CA. Animated furniture on building façade. Assisted Brian Goggin with furniture sculptures.
Cultural City Events
- 2006-2009 Masks in Many Mediums, for the Mission district’s Memorial Day Carnival Parade. Commissioned and up-graded yearly by San Francisco Norcal Waste Systems, Inc.
- 2006-2009 Dragon, 50-foot long dragon made out of 70% recycled materials for the Chinese New Year Parade. Commissioned and up-graded yearly by San Francisco Norcal Waste Systems, Inc.
Large Scale Festival Art
1996-1998 Special Production Assistant for Burning Man. Responsibilities included conceptualizing and producing various local art shows and fundraisers. Meeting and collaborating with performers and artists. Designing sets, stages, making costumes and building props. Assisting in the direction and the production of the Avenue of the Arts at the event itself in the Black Rock Desert. In addition, built several large-scale sculptures funded by Burning Man, which include:
- 2005 Laffing Sal – Re-creation of popular carnival attraction. 10-foot tall, mechanical laughing lady, kinetically powered by bicycle.
- 2003 Great Temple – Constructed two 24-foot altars made out of wood, glass, and various found objects. Designed ornate wood panels for outer perimeters of pyramid.
- 2002 Belly of the Whale – Designed interior of 70-foot whale with a mosaic ceiling, mural walls, manzanita, and multilayered foam & fabric flooring.
- 2000 Body of Knowledge – 14-foot sculpture of seated Buddha built out of discarded books.
- 1999 Bone Tree – 27-foot mobile tree fabricated out of steel, bones, and moss.
- 1998 Nebulous Entity – Assisted Michael Christian with 30-foot sculpture of steel, fiberglass, found objects, and shrink wrap
- 1996 Joe Camel Pyramid – 20 foot sculpture, wood, paper-mache.
Public Art Installations
- 2004 Hearts in S.F., Marina District, San Francisco, CA Metal-Mosaic, butterfly heart. One of 130 hearts exhibited and auctioned for S. F. General Hospital Foundation
- 2002 Traffic of Ideas, Seattle, WA, permanent site-specific sculpture, Seattle Arts Commission. Street archway made of steel with 21 various large-sized books cast in bronze.
Permanent artist in residence at the Sanitary Landfill Co., San Francisco, CA. Includes instructing and educating children and adults about the importance of creating art out of salvaged and recycled materials.